MerchantsII Merchant agrees to produce upon demand or prominently display a copy of the project QR code at one or more of
I STEPHEN FRAZIER'S LIST WILL PAY TWO PERCENT REBATE TO EACH CUSTOMER WHO COMPLETES A QUALIFIED TRANSACTION WITH ANY MERCHANT LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE DIRECTORY.
Stephen Frazier's List will pay this rebate on behalf of registered merchants for a period of THIRTY DAYS, after which the terms stated below take effect.
If merchant declines to continue the project, there is no further obligation of Stephen Frazier's List towards merchant or merchant's subesequent customer.
the following: Place of business, in advertising, print or other media.
III Merchant agrees not to require purchase as condition of reviewing the code
IV No other project or event is to be connected with this project and neither merchant nor Stephen Frazier's List is
authorized to enter into any agreement on behalf of the other without express written consent of both parties.
V Specific details of each project depends upon consultations between the merchant and the host, Frazier's List.
VI Reward Campaigns
A. BASIC Plan - Merchants design, administer and pay their own coupon/rebate/discount program hosted and
advertised on Stephen Frazier's List
1. Plan is without cost or obligation to or from Stephen Frazier's List unless by separate agreement
2. Stephen Frazier's List will host and publicize promotion by listing on website and mobile app free of charge
3. Merchant is responsible for rebates to customers according to their self created promotion requirements
4. Merchant is responsible for creating, administering and paying for his own created
B. PREMIUM Plan - Stephen Frazier's List offers (2%) cash back for all purchases by subscribers
1. Merchant provides QR coupon or valid transaction receipt to customer after purchase is completed
2. Merchant deposits 3% of transaction amount to Merchant's rebate escrow account
3. Stephen Frazier's List maintains deposited funds for payment to customer who applies for rebate
4. Stephen Frazier's List deducts 1% admin fee to cover costs of accounting, record keeping and sending 2%
rebate to customers.
5. Upon withdrawal from project, merchant will receive balance of their escrow account less an administrative fee
of 15% of the account balance.
* Merchants who leave the program may not withdraw residual funds as long as outstanding claims and/or
* ALL transactions require a scan by mobile app, submission of receipt or completion of website registration form